Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fires!

Well, after having been living in the land of fires for the past few days, I have a few observations. First, you always hope for some time off from normal life and then when it comes boredom sets in pretty quick. I read most everyhting that I have in my house, and now it's time for life to get back to normal!

I have been challenged by my pastor lately to see this as a time when a lot of ministry can be done. What a refreshing perspective! I think I needed that. All that I was see was devistaion all around me and it was nice for someone to remind me that God can still work through situations like this. Not only can he work through situations like this, but he often does. People this weekend may be more open to God than they have been in years. What an opportunity we have to share with them the only hope in the world.

More thoguhts to follow...

No comments: