Sunday, December 9, 2007

I'm back

Well, I was a little bit embarrassed after I predicted a Rockies win and they went out to get swept in the world series. I took about a month off to recover, but now I'm back... for good.

Right now I am teaching a series in the college group called 'Wait of the World.' We are asking the question, what must it have been like to be a Jewish person waiting for the messiah for all those years. I mean, they waited for thousands of years for someone to come and save them. Not only that, but their prophets kept writing about this supposed messiah/savior who was going to come. I assume that the hope and tension built with every word they penned.

I wonder if we are as hopeful as they were. I wonder if we are still amazed by the story of Christmas and the truth of a savior and God being with us. I wonder...

No comments: