Thursday, March 13, 2008

This just in... Catholic Church Names 7 new sins

That's right, that Catholic Church named 7 new sins on March 11th. Here is the list of the "new" offenders. Let me know what you think...
  1. Polluting the environment
  2. Genetic Engineering
  3. Being obscenely rich
  4. Drug dealing
  5. Abortion
  6. Pedophilia
  7. Social Injustice
To call some of these sins 'new' is hilarious. For example, social injustice is one of the main themes of the old testament. We could go on and on, but I'll leave it at that for now. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Anyone else find it ironic/a joke that they will officially label "pedophilia" as a sin and yet refuse to do anything about the epidemic they have with it inside their own leadership?

I also love the "being obscenely rich" one... uh, that's not subjective at all.

Jason

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LynzMiller said...

Haha, I agree with jason!
Lynz :)

danielle said...

hahaha, wow!! I also agree with Jason. Some I can't believe weren't mentioned before.

I think it's funny to put abortion, pedophilia, & injustice on the same list as being obscenely rich and polluting the environment. Plus, they left out animal rights?!?!?!