Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol

I play basketball on Wednesday nights with a bunch of guys from the college group. Usually when I get home I can't fall asleep for a while because my adrenaline is still going strong. Last night I decided to watch the finale of American Idol that I tivo'd. I watched the 2 hour program in 20 mins literally... oh the glory of TIVO. But there was one catch. It got to the end of the show where Ryan Seacrest was going to announce the winner. He said, "And the winner of American Idol 2008 is..." and my TIVO cut out. I guess the show went a little bit long last night. Classic!

3 comments:

Dan said...

The same thing happened to us. Shan flipped. Luckily we have YouTube and we got to see the end on it.

LynzMiller said...

That happened to us too! We were so bummed, we couldn't find it on YouTube though so we had to read about it on Yahoo! So lame.

JonnyUps said...

i love you man, thanks for coming up on fathers day and just checking in with me.

keep writing here, i miss it.